26450 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 26450:
2 × 52 × 232
(2 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 23)
2 × 52 × 232(2 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 26450 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 26450
- Cardinal: 26450 can be written as Twenty-six thousand, four hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 2.645 × 104
Factors of 26450
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 26450
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 51429
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 24979
- 26450 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (24979) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1471
Bases of 26450
- Binary: 1100111010100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x6752
- Base-36: KEQ
Squares and roots of 26450
- 26450 squared (264502) is 699602500
- 26450 cubed (264503) is 18504486125000
square rootof 26450 is 162.6345596729
cube rootof 26450 is 29.7948972541
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 26450?
- 26,450 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 20 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 26,450 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 26450 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 26450
- 26450 backwards is 05462
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 26450's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 26450 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 26450 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/26450/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 26450 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/26450/
The information we have on file for 26450 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!