2646 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2646:
2 × 33 × 72
(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
2 × 33 × 72(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2646 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2646
- Cardinal: 2646 can be written as Two thousand, six hundred forty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.646 × 103
Factors of 2646
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 2646
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6840
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4194
- 2646 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4194) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1548
Bases of 2646
- Binary: 1010010101102
- Hexadecimal: 0xA56
- Base-36: 21I
Squares and roots of 2646
- 2646 squared (26462) is 7001316
- 2646 cubed (26463) is 18525482136
square rootof 2646 is 51.4392845985
cube rootof 2646 is 13.8313088761
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2646?
- 2,646 seconds is equal to 44 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,646 would take you about forty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2646 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2646
- 2646 backwards is 6462
- 2646 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2646's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2646 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2646 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2646/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2646 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2646/
The information we have on file for 2646 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!