2650 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2650:
2 × 52 × 53
(2 × 5 × 5 × 53)
2 × 52 × 53(2 × 5 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2650 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2650
- Cardinal: 2650 can be written as Two thousand, six hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 2.65 × 103
Factors of 2650
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 2650
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5022
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2372
- 2650 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2372) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 278
Bases of 2650
- Binary: 101001011010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xA5A
- Base-36: 21M
Squares and roots of 2650
- 2650 squared (26502) is 7022500
- 2650 cubed (26503) is 18609625000
square rootof 2650 is 51.4781507049
cube rootof 2650 is 13.8382750365
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2650?
- 2,650 seconds is equal to 44 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,650 would take you about forty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2650 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2650
- 2650 backwards is 0562
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2650's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2650 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!