26564 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 26564:
22 × 29 × 229
(2 × 2 × 29 × 229)
22 × 29 × 229(2 × 2 × 29 × 229)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 26564 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 26564
- Cardinal: 26564 can be written as Twenty-six thousand, five hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.6564 × 104
Factors of 26564
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 260
Divisors of 26564
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 48300
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 21736
- 26564 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (21736) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4828
Bases of 26564
- Binary: 1100111110001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x67C4
- Base-36: KHW
Squares and roots of 26564
- 26564 squared (265642) is 705646096
- 26564 cubed (265643) is 18744782894144
square rootof 26564 is 162.9846618553
cube rootof 26564 is 29.8376414267
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 26564?
- 26,564 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 22 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 26,564 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 26564 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 26564
- 26564 backwards is 46562
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 26564's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 26564 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 26564 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/26564/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 26564 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/26564/
The information we have on file for 26564 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!