2706 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2706:
2 × 3 × 11 × 41
2 × 3 × 11 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2706 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2706
- Cardinal: 2706 can be written as Two thousand, seven hundred six.
- Scientific notation: 2.706 × 103
Factors of 2706
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 57
Divisors of 2706
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6048
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3342
- 2706 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3342) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 636
Bases of 2706
- Binary: 1010100100102
- Hexadecimal: 0xA92
- Base-36: 236
Squares and roots of 2706
- 2706 squared (27062) is 7322436
- 2706 cubed (27063) is 19814511816
square rootof 2706 is 52.0192272147
cube rootof 2706 is 13.9350735115
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2706?
- 2,706 seconds is equal to 45 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,706 would take you about forty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2706 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2706
- 2706 backwards is 6072
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2706's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2706 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2706 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2706/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2706 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2706/
The information we have on file for 2706 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!