2730100 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 2730100:
22 × 52 × 23 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 1187)
22 × 52 × 23 × 1187(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2730100 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2730100
- Cardinal: 2730100 can be written as Two million, seven hundred thirty thousand, one hundred.
- Scientific notation: 2.7301 × 106
Factors of 2730100
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1217
Divisors of 2730100
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6187104
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3457004
- 2730100 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3457004) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 726904
Bases of 2730100
- Binary: 10100110101000011101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x29A874
- Base-36: 1MIK4
Squares and roots of 2730100
- 2730100 squared (27301002) is 7453446010000
- 2730100 cubed (27301003) is 20348652951901000000
square rootof 2730100 is 1652.3014252853
cube rootof 2730100 is 139.7632051551
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2730100?
- 2,730,100 seconds is equal to 4 weeks, 3 days, 14 hours, 21 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,730,100 would take you about six weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2730100 cubic inches would be around 11.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2730100
- 2730100 backwards is 0010372
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 2730100's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2730100 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2730100 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2730100/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2730100 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2730100/
The information we have on file for 2730100 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!