27320 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 27320:
23 × 5 × 683
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 683)
23 × 5 × 683(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 683)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 27320 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 27320
- Cardinal: 27320 can be written as Twenty-seven thousand, three hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 2.732 × 104
Factors of 27320
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 690
Divisors of 27320
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 61560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 34240
- 27320 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (34240) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 6920
Bases of 27320
- Binary: 1101010101110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x6AB8
- Base-36: L2W
Squares and roots of 27320
- 27320 squared (273202) is 746382400
- 27320 cubed (273203) is 20391167168000
square rootof 27320 is 165.2876280911
cube rootof 27320 is 30.1180533561
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 27320?
- 27,320 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 35 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 27,320 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 27320 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 27320
- 27320 backwards is 02372
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 27320's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 27320 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 27320 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/27320/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 27320 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/27320/
The information we have on file for 27320 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!