2772 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 2772:
22 × 32 × 7 × 11
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 11)
22 × 32 × 7 × 11(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2772 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2772
- Cardinal: 2772 can be written as Two thousand, seven hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.772 × 103
Factors of 2772
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 23
Divisors of 2772
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8736
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5964
- 2772 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5964) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3192
Bases of 2772
- Binary: 1010110101002
- Hexadecimal: 0xAD4
- Base-36: 250
Squares and roots of 2772
- 2772 squared (27722) is 7683984
- 2772 cubed (27723) is 21300003648
square rootof 2772 is 52.6497863243
cube rootof 2772 is 14.0474579901
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2772?
- 2,772 seconds is equal to 46 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,772 would take you about forty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2772 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2772
2772 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- 2772 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2772's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2772 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 10 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2772 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 10 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2772/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2772 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2772/
The information we have on file for 2772 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!