2794 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 2794:
2 × 11 × 127
2 × 11 × 127
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2794 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2794
- Cardinal: 2794 can be written as Two thousand, seven hundred ninety-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.794 × 103
Factors of 2794
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 140
Divisors of 2794
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4608
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1814
- 2794 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1814) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 980
Bases of 2794
- Binary: 1010111010102
- Hexadecimal: 0xAEA
- Base-36: 25M
Squares and roots of 2794
- 2794 squared (27942) is 7806436
- 2794 cubed (27943) is 21811182184
square rootof 2794 is 52.8583011457
cube rootof 2794 is 14.0845226949
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2794?
- 2,794 seconds is equal to 46 minutes, 34 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,794 would take you about forty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2794 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2794
- 2794 backwards is 4972
- 2794 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2794's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2794 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2794 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2794/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2794 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2794/
The information we have on file for 2794 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!