27992955 is an odd composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 27992955:
3 × 5 × 23 × 41 × 1979
3 × 5 × 23 × 41 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 27992955 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 27992955
- Cardinal: 27992955 can be written as Twenty-seven million, nine hundred ninety-two thousand, nine hundred fifty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.7992955 × 107
Factors of 27992955
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2051
Divisors of 27992955
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 47900160
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 19907205
- 27992955 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (19907205) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8085750
Bases of 27992955
- Binary: 11010101100100011011110112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1AB237B
- Base-36: GNZI3
Squares and roots of 27992955
- 27992955 squared (279929552) is 783605529632025
- 27992955 cubed (279929553) is 21935434328740442383875
square rootof 27992955 is 5290.8368903227
cube rootof 27992955 is 303.6334274689
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 27992955?
- 27,992,955 seconds is equal to 46 weeks, 23 hours, 49 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 27,992,955 would take you about seventeen weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 27992955 cubic inches would be around 25.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 27992955
- 27992955 backwards is 55929972
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 27992955's digits is 48
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 27992955 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 27992955 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/27992955/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 27992955 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/27992955/
The information we have on file for 27992955 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!