2800 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 2800:
24 × 52 × 7
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7)
24 × 52 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2800 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2800
- Cardinal: 2800 can be written as Two thousand, eight hundred.
- Scientific notation: 2.8 × 103
Factors of 2800
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 2800
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7688
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4888
- 2800 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4888) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2088
Bases of 2800
- Binary: 1010111100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xAF0
- Base-36: 25S
Squares and roots of 2800
- 2800 squared (28002) is 7840000
- 2800 cubed (28003) is 21952000000
square rootof 2800 is 52.9150262211
cube rootof 2800 is 14.0945974641
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2800?
- 2,800 seconds is equal to 46 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,800 would take you about forty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2800 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2800
- 2800 backwards is 0082
- 2800 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2800's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2800 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 2800 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2800/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 2800 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2800/
The information we have on file for 2800 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!