2829 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 2829:
3 × 23 × 41
3 × 23 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2829 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2829
- Cardinal: 2829 can be written as Two thousand, eight hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 2.829 × 103
Factors of 2829
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 67
Divisors of 2829
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4032
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1203
- 2829 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1203) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1626
Bases of 2829
- Binary: 1011000011012
- Hexadecimal: 0xB0D
- Base-36: 26L
Squares and roots of 2829
- 2829 squared (28292) is 8003241
- 2829 cubed (28293) is 22641168789
square rootof 2829 is 53.1883445879
cube rootof 2829 is 14.1430903513
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2829?
- 2,829 seconds is equal to 47 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,829 would take you about forty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2829 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2829
- 2829 backwards is 9282
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2829's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2829 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2829 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2829/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2829 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2829/
The information we have on file for 2829 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!