28290 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 28290:
2 × 3 × 5 × 23 × 41
2 × 3 × 5 × 23 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 28290 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 28290
- Cardinal: 28290 can be written as Twenty-eight thousand, two hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 2.829 × 104
Factors of 28290
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 74
Divisors of 28290
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 72576
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 44286
- 28290 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (44286) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 15996
Bases of 28290
- Binary: 110111010000010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x6E82
- Base-36: LTU
Squares and roots of 28290
- 28290 squared (282902) is 800324100
- 28290 cubed (282903) is 22641168789000
square rootof 28290 is 168.1963138717
cube rootof 28290 is 30.4703644771
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 28290?
- 28,290 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 51 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 28,290 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 28290 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 28290
- 28290 backwards is 09282
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 28290's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 28290 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!