28338 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 28338:
2 × 3 × 4723
2 × 3 × 4723
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 28338 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 28338
- Cardinal: 28338 can be written as Twenty-eight thousand, three hundred thirty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.8338 × 104
Factors of 28338
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 4728
Divisors of 28338
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 56688
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 28350
- 28338 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (28350) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12
Bases of 28338
- Binary: 1101110101100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x6EB2
- Base-36: LV6
Squares and roots of 28338
- 28338 squared (283382) is 803042244
- 28338 cubed (283383) is 22756611110472
square rootof 28338 is 168.3389438009
cube rootof 28338 is 30.4875878905
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 28338?
- 28,338 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 52 minutes, 18 seconds.
To count from 1 to 28,338 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 28338 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 28338
- 28338 backwards is 83382
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 28338's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 28338 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 28338 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/28338/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 28338 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/28338/
The information we have on file for 28338 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!