28488 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 28488:
23 × 3 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1187)
23 × 3 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 28488 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 28488
- Cardinal: 28488 can be written as Twenty-eight thousand, four hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.8488 × 104
Factors of 28488
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1192
Divisors of 28488
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 71280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 42792
- 28488 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (42792) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 14304
Bases of 28488
- Binary: 110111101001000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x6F48
- Base-36: LZC
Squares and roots of 28488
- 28488 squared (284882) is 811566144
- 28488 cubed (284883) is 23119896310272
square rootof 28488 is 168.7838854867
cube rootof 28488 is 30.5412860219
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 28488?
- 28,488 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 54 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 28,488 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 28488 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 28488
- 28488 backwards is 88482
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 28488's digits is 30
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 28488 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!