2870 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2870:
2 × 5 × 7 × 41
2 × 5 × 7 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2870 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2870
- Cardinal: 2870 can be written as Two thousand, eight hundred seventy.
- Scientific notation: 2.87 × 103
Factors of 2870
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 2870
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6048
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3178
- 2870 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3178) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 308
Bases of 2870
- Binary: 1011001101102
- Hexadecimal: 0xB36
- Base-36: 27Q
Squares and roots of 2870
- 2870 squared (28702) is 8236900
- 2870 cubed (28703) is 23639903000
square rootof 2870 is 53.5723809439
cube rootof 2870 is 14.2110870233
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2870?
- 2,870 seconds is equal to 47 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,870 would take you about forty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2870 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2870
- 2870 backwards is 0782
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2870's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2870 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2870 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2870/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2870 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2870/
The information we have on file for 2870 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!