28700 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 28700:
22 × 52 × 7 × 41
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 41)
22 × 52 × 7 × 41(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 28700 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 28700
- Cardinal: 28700 can be written as Twenty-eight thousand, seven hundred.
- Scientific notation: 2.87 × 104
Factors of 28700
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 28700
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 72912
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 44212
- 28700 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (44212) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 15512
Bases of 28700
- Binary: 1110000000111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x701C
- Base-36: M58
Squares and roots of 28700
- 28700 squared (287002) is 823690000
- 28700 cubed (287003) is 23639903000000
square rootof 28700 is 169.4107434609
cube rootof 28700 is 30.6168588661
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 28700?
- 28,700 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 58 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 28,700 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 28700 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 28700
- 28700 backwards is 00782
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 28700's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 28700 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 28700 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/28700/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 28700 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/28700/
The information we have on file for 28700 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!