2916 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-one divisors.
Prime factorization of 2916:
22 × 36
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3)
22 × 36(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2916 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2916
- Cardinal: 2916 can be written as Two thousand, nine hundred sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 2.916 × 103
Factors of 2916
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 5
Divisors of 2916
- Number of divisors d(n): 21
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7651
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4735
- 2916 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4735) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1819
Bases of 2916
- Binary: 1011011001002
- Hexadecimal: 0xB64
- Base-36: 290
Squares and roots of 2916
- 2916 squared (29162) is 8503056
- 2916 cubed (29163) is 24794911296
2916 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 54
cube rootof 2916 is 14.2866094677
- Being both a perfect square and a perfect cube, 2916 is also a
perfect sixth number.
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2916?
- 2,916 seconds is equal to 48 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,916 would take you about forty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2916 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2916
- 2916 backwards is 6192
- 2916 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2916's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2916 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2916 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2916/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2916 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2916/
The information we have on file for 2916 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!