2970 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 2970:
2 × 33 × 5 × 11
(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 11)
2 × 33 × 5 × 11(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2970 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2970
- Cardinal: 2970 can be written as Two thousand, nine hundred seventy.
- Scientific notation: 2.97 × 103
Factors of 2970
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 21
Divisors of 2970
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8640
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5670
- 2970 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5670) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2700
Bases of 2970
- Binary: 1011100110102
- Hexadecimal: 0xB9A
- Base-36: 2AI
Squares and roots of 2970
- 2970 squared (29702) is 8820900
- 2970 cubed (29703) is 26198073000
square rootof 2970 is 54.4977063737
cube rootof 2970 is 14.3742595711
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2970?
- 2,970 seconds is equal to 49 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,970 would take you about forty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2970 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2970
- 2970 backwards is 0792
- 2970 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2970's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2970 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2970 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2970/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2970 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2970/
The information we have on file for 2970 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!