3004122 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 3004122:
2 × 3 × 11 × 23 × 1979
2 × 3 × 11 × 23 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3004122 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3004122
- Cardinal: 3004122 can be written as Three million, four thousand, one hundred twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.004122 × 106
Factors of 3004122
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2018
Divisors of 3004122
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6842880
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3838758
- 3004122 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3838758) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 834636
Bases of 3004122
- Binary: 10110111010110110110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x2DD6DA
- Base-36: 1SDZU
Squares and roots of 3004122
- 3004122 squared (30041222) is 9024748990884
- 3004122 cubed (30041223) is 27111446987992423848
square rootof 3004122 is 1733.2403180169
cube rootof 3004122 is 144.2909818311
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3004122?
- 3,004,122 seconds is equal to 4 weeks, 6 days, 18 hours, 28 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,004,122 would take you about seven weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3004122 cubic inches would be around 12 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3004122
- 3004122 backwards is 2214003
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 3004122's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3004122 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3004122 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3004122/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3004122 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3004122/
The information we have on file for 3004122 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!