3025 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 3025:
52 × 112
(5 × 5 × 11 × 11)
52 × 112(5 × 5 × 11 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3025 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3025
- Cardinal: 3025 can be written as Three thousand and twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.025 × 103
Factors of 3025
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 3025
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4123
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1098
- 3025 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1098) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1927
Bases of 3025
- Binary: 1011110100012
- Hexadecimal: 0xBD1
- Base-36: 2C1
Squares and roots of 3025
- 3025 squared (30252) is 9150625
- 3025 cubed (30253) is 27680640625
3025 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 55
cube rootof 3025 is 14.4624474189
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3025?
- 3,025 seconds is equal to 50 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,025 would take you about fifty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3025 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3025
- 3025 backwards is 5203
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3025's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3025 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3025 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3025/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3025 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3025/
The information we have on file for 3025 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!