30475 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 30475:
52 × 23 × 53
(5 × 5 × 23 × 53)
52 × 23 × 53(5 × 5 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 30475 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 30475
- Cardinal: 30475 can be written as Thirty thousand, four hundred seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.0475 × 104
Factors of 30475
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 81
Divisors of 30475
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 40176
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9701
- 30475 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9701) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 20774
Bases of 30475
- Binary: 1110111000010112
- Hexadecimal: 0x770B
- Base-36: NIJ
Squares and roots of 30475
- 30475 squared (304752) is 928725625
- 30475 cubed (304753) is 28302913421875
square rootof 30475 is 174.5709025009
cube rootof 30475 is 31.2354599025
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 30475?
- 30,475 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 27 minutes, 55 seconds.
To count from 1 to 30,475 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 30475 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 30475
- 30475 backwards is 57403
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 30475's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 30475 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 30475 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/30475/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 30475 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/30475/
The information we have on file for 30475 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!