30694 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 30694:
2 × 103 × 149
2 × 103 × 149
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 30694 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 30694
- Cardinal: 30694 can be written as Thirty thousand, six hundred ninety-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.0694 × 104
Factors of 30694
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 254
Divisors of 30694
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 46800
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 16106
- 30694 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (16106) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 14588
Bases of 30694
- Binary: 111011111100110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x77E6
- Base-36: NOM
Squares and roots of 30694
- 30694 squared (306942) is 942121636
- 30694 cubed (306943) is 28917481495384
square rootof 30694 is 175.1970319383
cube rootof 30694 is 31.3101029967
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 30694?
- 30,694 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 31 minutes, 34 seconds.
To count from 1 to 30,694 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 30694 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 30694
- 30694 backwards is 49603
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 30694's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 30694 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!