3075 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3075:
3 × 52 × 41
(3 × 5 × 5 × 41)
3 × 52 × 41(3 × 5 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3075 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3075
- Cardinal: 3075 can be written as Three thousand and seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.075 × 103
Factors of 3075
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 49
Divisors of 3075
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5208
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2133
- 3075 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2133) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 942
Bases of 3075
- Binary: 110000000011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xC03
- Base-36: 2DF
Squares and roots of 3075
- 3075 squared (30752) is 9455625
- 3075 cubed (30753) is 29076046875
square rootof 3075 is 55.4526825321
cube rootof 3075 is 14.5416952879
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3075?
- 3,075 seconds is equal to 51 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,075 would take you about fifty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3075 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3075
- 3075 backwards is 5703
- 3075 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3075's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3075 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!