3080 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 3080:
23 × 5 × 7 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 11)
23 × 5 × 7 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3080 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3080
- Cardinal: 3080 can be written as Three thousand and eighty.
- Scientific notation: 3.08 × 103
Factors of 3080
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 3080
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8640
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5560
- 3080 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5560) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2480
Bases of 3080
- Binary: 1100000010002
- Hexadecimal: 0xC08
- Base-36: 2DK
Squares and roots of 3080
- 3080 squared (30802) is 9486400
- 3080 cubed (30803) is 29218112000
square rootof 3080 is 55.4977477021
cube rootof 3080 is 14.5495726975
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3080?
- 3,080 seconds is equal to 51 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,080 would take you about fifty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3080 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3080
- 3080 backwards is 0803
- 3080 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3080's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3080 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3080 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3080/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3080 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3080/
The information we have on file for 3080 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!