31243 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 31243:
157 × 199
157 × 199
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 31243 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 31243
- Cardinal: 31243 can be written as Thirty-one thousand, two hundred forty-three.
- Scientific notation: 3.1243 × 104
Factors of 31243
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 356
Divisors of 31243
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31600
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 357
- 31243 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (357) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 30886
Bases of 31243
- Binary: 111101000001011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x7a0b
Squares and roots of 31243
- 31243 squared (312432) is 976125049
- 31243 cubed (312433) is 30497074905907
square rootof 31243 is 176.7568951979
cube rootof 31243 is 31.4956742193
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 31243?
- 31,243 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 40 minutes, 43 seconds.
To count from 1 to 31,243 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 31243 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 31243
- 31243 backwards is 34213
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 31243's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 31243 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!