31324642422 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 31324642422:
2 × 3 × 5220773737
2 × 3 × 5220773737
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 31324642422 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 31324642422
- Cardinal: 31324642422 can be written as Thirty-one billion, three hundred twenty-four million, six hundred forty-two thousand, four hundred twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.1324642422 × 1010
Factors of 31324642422
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 5220773742
Divisors of 31324642422
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 62649284856
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 31324642434
- 31324642422 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (31324642434) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12
Bases of 31324642422
- Binary: 111010010110001100000011100011101102
- Hexadecimal: 0x74B181C76
- Base-36: EE1VSS6
Squares and roots of 31324642422
- 31324642422 squared (313246424222) is 981233222866162026084
- 31324642422 cubed (313246424223) is 30736779838869159430596336935448
square rootof 31324642422 is 176987.6900295611
cube rootof 31324642422 is 3152.3084589171
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 31324642422?
- 31,324,642,422 seconds is equal to 996 years, 2 days, 17 hours, 33 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 31,324,642,422 would take you about one thousand, nine hundred ninety-two years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 31324642422 cubic inches would be around 262.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 31324642422
- 31324642422 backwards is 22424642313
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 11
- The sum of 31324642422's digits is 33
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 31324642422 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 31324642422 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/31324642422/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 31324642422 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/31324642422/
The information we have on file for 31324642422 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!