3180 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3180:
22 × 3 × 5 × 53
(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 53)
22 × 3 × 5 × 53(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3180 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3180
- Cardinal: 3180 can be written as Three thousand, one hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 3.18 × 103
Factors of 3180
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 63
Divisors of 3180
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9072
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5892
- 3180 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5892) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2712
Bases of 3180
- Binary: 1100011011002
- Hexadecimal: 0xC6C
- Base-36: 2GC
Squares and roots of 3180
- 3180 squared (31802) is 10112400
- 3180 cubed (31803) is 32157432000
square rootof 3180 is 56.3914887195
cube rootof 3180 is 14.7053615501
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3180?
- 3,180 seconds is equal to 53 minutes.
To count from 1 to 3,180 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3180 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3180
- 3180 backwards is 0813
- 3180 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3180's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3180 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3180 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3180/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3180 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3180/
The information we have on file for 3180 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!