3196 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3196:
22 × 17 × 47
(2 × 2 × 17 × 47)
22 × 17 × 47(2 × 2 × 17 × 47)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3196 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3196
- Cardinal: 3196 can be written as Three thousand, one hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 3.196 × 103
Factors of 3196
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 66
Divisors of 3196
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6048
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2852
- 3196 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2852) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 344
Bases of 3196
- Binary: 110001111100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xC7C
- Base-36: 2GS
Squares and roots of 3196
- 3196 squared (31962) is 10214416
- 3196 cubed (31963) is 32645273536
square rootof 3196 is 56.5331761005
cube rootof 3196 is 14.7299833819
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3196?
- 3,196 seconds is equal to 53 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,196 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3196 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3196
- 3196 backwards is 6913
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3196's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3196 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!