3212 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3212:
22 × 11 × 73
(2 × 2 × 11 × 73)
22 × 11 × 73(2 × 2 × 11 × 73)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3212 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3212
- Cardinal: 3212 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred twelve.
- Scientific notation: 3.212 × 103
Factors of 3212
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 86
Divisors of 3212
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6216
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3004
- 3212 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3004) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 208
Bases of 3212
- Binary: 1100100011002
- Hexadecimal: 0xC8C
- Base-36: 2H8
Squares and roots of 3212
- 3212 squared (32122) is 10316944
- 3212 cubed (32123) is 33138024128
square rootof 3212 is 56.6745092613
cube rootof 3212 is 14.7545231747
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3212?
- 3,212 seconds is equal to 53 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,212 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3212 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3212
- 3212 backwards is 2123
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3212's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3212 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3212 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3212/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3212 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3212/
The information we have on file for 3212 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!