3214 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3214:
2 × 1607
2 × 1607
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3214 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3214
- Cardinal: 3214 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred fourteen.
- Scientific notation: 3.214 × 103
Factors of 3214
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1609
Divisors of 3214
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4824
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1610
- 3214 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1610) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1604
Bases of 3214
- Binary: 1100100011102
- Hexadecimal: 0xC8E
- Base-36: 2HA
Squares and roots of 3214
- 3214 squared (32142) is 10329796
- 3214 cubed (32143) is 33199964344
square rootof 3214 is 56.6921511323
cube rootof 3214 is 14.7575849145
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3214?
- 3,214 seconds is equal to 53 minutes, 34 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,214 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3214 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3214
- 3214 backwards is 4123
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3214's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3214 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3214 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3214/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3214 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3214/
The information we have on file for 3214 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!