32144 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 32144:
24 × 72 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 41)
24 × 72 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 32144 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 32144
- Cardinal: 32144 can be written as Thirty-two thousand, one hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.2144 × 104
Factors of 32144
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 50
Divisors of 32144
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 74214
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 42070
- 32144 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (42070) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 9926
Bases of 32144
- Binary: 1111101100100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x7D90
- Base-36: OSW
Squares and roots of 32144
- 32144 squared (321442) is 1033236736
- 32144 cubed (321443) is 33212361641984
square rootof 32144 is 179.2874786481
cube rootof 32144 is 31.7955718159
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 32144?
- 32,144 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 55 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 32,144 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 32144 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 32144
- 32144 backwards is 44123
- 32144 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 32144's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 32144 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 32144 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/32144/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 32144 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/32144/
The information we have on file for 32144 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!