3229 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 3229:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3229 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3229
- Cardinal: 3229 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 3.229 × 103
Factors of 3229
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 3229
Divisors of 3229
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3230
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 3229 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3228
Bases of 3229
- Binary: 1100100111012
- Hexadecimal: 0xC9D
- Base-36: 2HP
Squares and roots of 3229
- 3229 squared (32292) is 10426441
- 3229 cubed (32293) is 33666977989
square rootof 3229 is 56.8242905807
cube rootof 3229 is 14.7805075745
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3229?
- 3,229 seconds is equal to 53 minutes, 49 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,229 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3229 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3229
- 3229 backwards is 9223
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3229's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3229 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 8 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3229 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3229/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3229 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3229/
The information we have on file for 3229 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!