3248 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 3248:
24 × 7 × 29
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 29)
24 × 7 × 29(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 29)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3248 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3248
- Cardinal: 3248 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.248 × 103
Factors of 3248
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 38
Divisors of 3248
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4192
- 3248 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4192) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 944
Bases of 3248
- Binary: 1100101100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xCB0
- Base-36: 2I8
Squares and roots of 3248
- 3248 squared (32482) is 10549504
- 3248 cubed (32483) is 34264788992
square rootof 3248 is 56.9912273951
cube rootof 3248 is 14.8094412611
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3248?
- 3,248 seconds is equal to 54 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,248 would take you about fifty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3248 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3248
- 3248 backwards is 8423
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3248's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3248 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3248 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3248/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3248 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3248/
The information we have on file for 3248 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!