32481 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 32481:
34 × 401
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 401)
34 × 401(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 401)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 32481 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 32481
- Cardinal: 32481 can be written as Thirty-two thousand, four hundred eighty-one.
- Scientific notation: 3.2481 × 104
Factors of 32481
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 404
Divisors of 32481
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 48642
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 16161
- 32481 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (16161) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 16320
Bases of 32481
- Binary: 111111011100001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x7EE1
- Base-36: P29
Squares and roots of 32481
- 32481 squared (324812) is 1055015361
- 32481 cubed (324813) is 34267953940641
square rootof 32481 is 180.2248595505
cube rootof 32481 is 31.9063014317
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 32481?
- 32,481 seconds is equal to 9 hours, 1 minute, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 32,481 would take you about nine hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 32481 cubic inches would be around 2.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 32481
- 32481 backwards is 18423
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 32481's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 32481 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!