326425 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 326425:
52 × 11 × 1187
(5 × 5 × 11 × 1187)
52 × 11 × 1187(5 × 5 × 11 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 326425 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 326425
- Cardinal: 326425 can be written as Three hundred twenty-six thousand, four hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.26425 × 105
Factors of 326425
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1203
Divisors of 326425
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 441936
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 115511
- 326425 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (115511) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 210914
Bases of 326425
- Binary: 1001111101100011001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4FB19
- Base-36: 6ZVD
Squares and roots of 326425
- 326425 squared (3264252) is 106553280625
- 326425 cubed (3264253) is 34781654628015625
square rootof 326425 is 571.3361532409
cube rootof 326425 is 68.8537826485
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 326425?
- 326,425 seconds is equal to 3 days, 18 hours, 40 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 326,425 would take you about three days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 326425 cubic inches would be around 5.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 326425
- 326425 backwards is 524623
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 326425's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 326425 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!