32648 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 32648:
23 × 7 × 11 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 53)
23 × 7 × 11 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 32648 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 32648
- Cardinal: 32648 can be written as Thirty-two thousand, six hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.2648 × 104
Factors of 32648
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 73
Divisors of 32648
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 77760
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 45112
- 32648 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (45112) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12464
Bases of 32648
- Binary: 1111111100010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x7F88
- Base-36: P6W
Squares and roots of 32648
- 32648 squared (326482) is 1065891904
- 32648 cubed (326483) is 34799238881792
square rootof 32648 is 180.6875756659
cube rootof 32648 is 31.9608897189
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 32648?
- 32,648 seconds is equal to 9 hours, 4 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 32,648 would take you about nine hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 32648 cubic inches would be around 2.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 32648
- 32648 backwards is 84623
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 32648's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 32648 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 32648 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/32648/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 32648 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/32648/
The information we have on file for 32648 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!