3280 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 3280:
24 × 5 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41)
24 × 5 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3280 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3280
- Cardinal: 3280 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 3.28 × 103
Factors of 3280
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 3280
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7812
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4532
- 3280 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4532) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1252
Bases of 3280
- Binary: 110011010000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xCD0
- Base-36: 2J4
Squares and roots of 3280
- 3280 squared (32802) is 10758400
- 3280 cubed (32803) is 35287552000
square rootof 3280 is 57.2712842531
cube rootof 3280 is 14.8579176829
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3280?
- 3,280 seconds is equal to 54 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,280 would take you about fifty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3280 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3280
- 3280 backwards is 0823
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3280's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3280 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!