3296 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3296:
25 × 103
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 103)
25 × 103(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 103)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3296 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3296
- Cardinal: 3296 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 3.296 × 103
Factors of 3296
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 105
Divisors of 3296
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6552
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3256
- 3296 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3256) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 40
Bases of 3296
- Binary: 110011100000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xCE0
- Base-36: 2JK
Squares and roots of 3296
- 3296 squared (32962) is 10863616
- 3296 cubed (32963) is 35806478336
square rootof 3296 is 57.4108003777
cube rootof 3296 is 14.8820377217
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3296?
- 3,296 seconds is equal to 54 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,296 would take you about fifty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3296 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3296
- 3296 backwards is 6923
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3296's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3296 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!