330 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 330:
2 × 3 × 5 × 11
2 × 3 × 5 × 11
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 330 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 330
- Cardinal: 330 can be written as Three hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 3.3 × 102
Factors of 330
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 21
Divisors of 330
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 864
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 534
- 330 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (534) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 204
Bases of 330
- Binary: 1010010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x14A
- Base-36: 96
Squares and roots of 330
- 330 squared (3302) is 108900
- 330 cubed (3303) is 35937000
square rootof 330 is 18.1659021245
cube rootof 330 is 6.9104232301
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 330?
- 330 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 330 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 330 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 330
- 330 backwards is 033
- 330 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 330's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 330 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 330 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/330/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 330 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/330/
The information we have on file for 330 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!