33125 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 33125:
54 × 53
(5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 53)
54 × 53(5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 33125 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 33125
- Cardinal: 33125 can be written as Thirty-three thousand, one hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.3125 × 104
Factors of 33125
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 58
Divisors of 33125
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 42174
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9049
- 33125 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9049) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 24076
Bases of 33125
- Binary: 10000001011001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x8165
- Base-36: PK5
Squares and roots of 33125
- 33125 squared (331252) is 1097265625
- 33125 cubed (331253) is 36346923828125
square rootof 33125 is 182.0027472321
cube rootof 33125 is 32.1157914429
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 33125?
- 33,125 seconds is equal to 9 hours, 12 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 33,125 would take you about nine hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 33125 cubic inches would be around 2.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 33125
- 33125 backwards is 52133
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 33125's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 33125 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 33125 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/33125/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 33125 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/33125/
The information we have on file for 33125 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!