331928 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 331928:
23 × 41491
(2 × 2 × 2 × 41491)
23 × 41491(2 × 2 × 2 × 41491)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 331928 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 331928
- Cardinal: 331928 can be written as Three hundred thirty-one thousand, nine hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.31928 × 105
Factors of 331928
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 41493
Divisors of 331928
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 622380
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 290452
- 331928 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (290452) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 41476
Bases of 331928
- Binary: 1010001000010011000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x51098
- Base-36: 7448
Squares and roots of 331928
- 331928 squared (3319282) is 110176197184
- 331928 cubed (3319283) is 36570564778890752
square rootof 331928 is 576.1319293357
cube rootof 331928 is 69.2385498061
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 331928?
- 331,928 seconds is equal to 3 days, 20 hours, 12 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 331,928 would take you about three days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 331928 cubic inches would be around 5.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 331928
- 331928 backwards is 829133
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 331928's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 331928 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!