3324 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3324:
22 × 3 × 277
(2 × 2 × 3 × 277)
22 × 3 × 277(2 × 2 × 3 × 277)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3324 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3324
- Cardinal: 3324 can be written as Three thousand, three hundred twenty-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.324 × 103
Factors of 3324
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 282
Divisors of 3324
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7784
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4460
- 3324 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4460) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1136
Bases of 3324
- Binary: 1100111111002
- Hexadecimal: 0xCFC
- Base-36: 2KC
Squares and roots of 3324
- 3324 squared (33242) is 11048976
- 3324 cubed (33243) is 36726796224
square rootof 3324 is 57.6541412215
cube rootof 3324 is 14.9240606409
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3324?
- 3,324 seconds is equal to 55 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,324 would take you about fifty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3324 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3324
- 3324 backwards is 4233
- 3324 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3324's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3324 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3324 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3324/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3324 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3324/
The information we have on file for 3324 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!