3339 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3339:
32 × 7 × 53
(3 × 3 × 7 × 53)
32 × 7 × 53(3 × 3 × 7 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3339 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3339
- Cardinal: 3339 can be written as Three thousand, three hundred thirty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 3.339 × 103
Factors of 3339
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 63
Divisors of 3339
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5616
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2277
- 3339 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2277) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1062
Bases of 3339
- Binary: 110100001011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xd0b
Squares and roots of 3339
- 3339 squared (33392) is 11148921
- 3339 cubed (33393) is 37226247219
square rootof 3339 is 57.7840808527
cube rootof 3339 is 14.9464759053
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3339?
- 3,339 seconds is equal to 55 minutes, 39 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,339 would take you about fifty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3339 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3339
- 3339 backwards is 9333
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3339's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3339 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!