335225 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 335225:
52 × 11 × 23 × 53
(5 × 5 × 11 × 23 × 53)
52 × 11 × 23 × 53(5 × 5 × 11 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 335225 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 335225
- Cardinal: 335225 can be written as Three hundred thirty-five thousand, two hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.35225 × 105
Factors of 335225
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 92
Divisors of 335225
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 482112
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 146887
- 335225 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (146887) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 188338
Bases of 335225
- Binary: 10100011101011110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x51D79
- Base-36: 76NT
Squares and roots of 335225
- 335225 squared (3352252) is 112375800625
- 335225 cubed (3352253) is 37671177764515625
square rootof 335225 is 578.9861829095
cube rootof 335225 is 69.4670409429
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 335225?
- 335,225 seconds is equal to 3 days, 21 hours, 7 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 335,225 would take you about three days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 335225 cubic inches would be around 5.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 335225
- 335225 backwards is 522533
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 335225's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 335225 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 8 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 335225 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/335225/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 335225 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/335225/
The information we have on file for 335225 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!