3387 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3387:
3 × 1129
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3387 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3387
- Cardinal: 3387 can be written as Three thousand, three hundred eighty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 3.387 × 103
Factors of 3387
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1132
Divisors of 3387
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4520
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1133
- 3387 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1133) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2254
Bases of 3387
- Binary: 1101001110112
- Hexadecimal: 0xD3B
- Base-36: 2M3
Squares and roots of 3387
- 3387 squared (33872) is 11471769
- 3387 cubed (33873) is 38854881603
square rootof 3387 is 58.1979381079
cube rootof 3387 is 15.0177567493
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3387?
- 3,387 seconds is equal to 56 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,387 would take you about fifty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3387 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3387
- 3387 backwards is 7833
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3387's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3387 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 3387 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3387/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 3387 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3387/
The information we have on file for 3387 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 3387, math, Factors of 3387, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 3387, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, three thousand, three hundred eighty-seven.