3388 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 3388:
22 × 7 × 112
(2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 11)
22 × 7 × 112(2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3388 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3388
- Cardinal: 3388 can be written as Three thousand, three hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.388 × 103
Factors of 3388
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 20
Divisors of 3388
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7448
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4060
- 3388 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4060) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 672
Bases of 3388
- Binary: 1101001111002
- Hexadecimal: 0xD3C
- Base-36: 2M4
Squares and roots of 3388
- 3388 squared (33882) is 11478544
- 3388 cubed (33883) is 38889307072
square rootof 3388 is 58.2065288435
cube rootof 3388 is 15.0192345841
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3388?
- 3,388 seconds is equal to 56 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,388 would take you about fifty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3388 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3388
- 3388 backwards is 8833
- 3388 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3388's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3388 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 9 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3388 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 9 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3388/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3388 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3388/
The information we have on file for 3388 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!