3392 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of fourteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 3392:
26 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53)
26 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3392 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3392
- Cardinal: 3392 can be written as Three thousand, three hundred ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.392 × 103
Factors of 3392
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 3392
- Number of divisors d(n): 14
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6858
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3466
- 3392 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3466) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 74
Bases of 3392
- Binary: 110101000000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xD40
- Base-36: 2M8
Squares and roots of 3392
- 3392 squared (33922) is 11505664
- 3392 cubed (33923) is 39027212288
square rootof 3392 is 58.2408791143
cube rootof 3392 is 15.0251430169
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3392?
- 3,392 seconds is equal to 56 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,392 would take you about fifty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3392 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3392
- 3392 backwards is 2933
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3392's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3392 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!