3393 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3393:
32 × 13 × 29
(3 × 3 × 13 × 29)
32 × 13 × 29(3 × 3 × 13 × 29)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3393 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3393
- Cardinal: 3393 can be written as Three thousand, three hundred ninety-three.
- Scientific notation: 3.393 × 103
Factors of 3393
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 45
Divisors of 3393
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5460
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2067
- 3393 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2067) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1326
Bases of 3393
- Binary: 110101000001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xD41
- Base-36: 2M9
Squares and roots of 3393
- 3393 squared (33932) is 11512449
- 3393 cubed (33933) is 39061739457
square rootof 3393 is 58.2494635169
cube rootof 3393 is 15.0266193991
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3393?
- 3,393 seconds is equal to 56 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,393 would take you about fifty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3393 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3393
- 3393 backwards is 3933
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3393's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3393 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!