3397168 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 3397168:
24 × 67 × 3169
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 67 × 3169)
24 × 67 × 3169(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 67 × 3169)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3397168 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3397168
- Cardinal: 3397168 can be written as Three million, three hundred ninety-seven thousand, one hundred sixty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.397168 × 106
Factors of 3397168
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 3238
Divisors of 3397168
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6682360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3285192
- 3397168 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3285192) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 111976
Bases of 3397168
- Binary: 11001111010110001100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x33D630
- Base-36: 20T9S
Squares and roots of 3397168
- 3397168 squared (33971682) is 11540750420224
- 3397168 cubed (33971683) is 39205868023571525632
square rootof 3397168 is 1843.1407976603
cube rootof 3397168 is 150.3276983853
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3397168?
- 3,397,168 seconds is equal to 5 weeks, 4 days, 7 hours, 39 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,397,168 would take you about eight weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3397168 cubic inches would be around 12.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3397168
- 3397168 backwards is 8617933
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 3397168's digits is 37
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3397168 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3397168 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3397168/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3397168 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3397168/
The information we have on file for 3397168 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!